First impressions are great - the knife came very well packed in a Microtech Style box with a nylon sheath and a cloth. Out of the box it is sharp, the mechanics work fine, no initial screw ups, has little bladeplay (which is ok for this type of knife).
- Fit and finish are excellent, on par with original knives from Microtech.
- Mechanics are awesome (got better from the initial after I put some oil inside).
- It came sharp with even grind and bevels.
- Bladeplay got even smaller with time.
- Very good pocket clip.
- The knife came dry, it is very important to put oil inside to protect the spring.
- It is a little bit thick behind the edge.
- The knife came with some stains on the blade, which were gone after cleaning with WD40.
- Screws need to be put on Locktite.
*All the cons are just me being picky.
Overall the knife is awesome, I am very pleased with it.
It is made better and performs better than any other entry level OTF knife, especially considering the price.
Knife can be found here: Ultratech Style.
Genuine Microtech Ultratech is sold here: Microtech Ultratech